Are you one of the many homeowners with hail or wind damage to your home? If you feel you may have storm damage to your home, use the form under “Let Us Help You Today” at right, or call us at (877) 766-3910. Our hail and wind damage inspections are free.
Ready to tackle storm damage? We’ll help you get started.
Confusing terms, complicated forms – dealing with insurance companies can be a headache. That’s why at Castle Roofing we designed our storm damage process to take the burden off the homeowner. We start by assigning a representative to assist you in handling your insurance claim from start to finish. If your policy includes “Replacement Cost” covering damage from hail, you are entitled to a free inspection and adjustment from your insurance carrier. Our experience with thousands of similar claims means you’ll get a fair and speedy resolution, all with minimal hassle and expense.
As your ally in the claims process, Castle Roofing will:
- Inspect your roof for storm-related damage and professionally document findings.
- Review the insurance company’s adjustment. Does it include all claimable damages?
- Review the insurance company’s settlement. Is it in line with repair estimates from reputable companies in your area?
- We will provide you the information that you will need so that you can negotiate with your insurance company.
- Perform all roofing repairs with top-quality materials and workmanship.
- Submit final invoice to the insurance company for payment.
For your entire roofing repair, you are only responsible for paying your deductible and contacting Castle Roofing. We handle the rest!
Before you hire a roofer…
- Make sure your contractor offers the assurance of:
- Workman’s Compensation Coverage
- Liability Insurance
- Warranty for workmanship
- Workmanship Warranties
- Membership with the Better Business Bureau
- Current client references And remember – payment should be due when the job is completed to your satisfaction, not before!
What kinds of storms cause roof damage?
Nickel-sized or larger hailstones will cause definitive roof damage. Even smaller sized hail can damage an already troubled roof. Gusting high winds can blow off or damage shingles, especially if the roof is showing signs of aging. Couple that with torrents of rain, and you have a formula for disaster.
Shingles are rated to reflect their maximum wind resistance as well as longevity. These things should be considered when selecting shingles for your re-roof.
Softball-sized hail fell in the center of an intense storm in the South Metro Atlanta area on February 18, 2009. (4.5″)
Hail the size of golf balls is fairly common in storms throughout Georgia. (1.68″)
Even more common is quarter-sized hail, a little less than an inch in diameter. (.955″)
Nickel-sized hail is the barometer hail size to designate the potential for significant roof damage. (.835″)
Dime-sized hail generally does not cause problems to a healthy roof. (.705″)
Looking to finance your project? Click the button below to get started!