Shingle Repair Jonesboro, GA
The customer called and stated the following on our initial phone call:
"There is a leak un the kitchen over the stove each time it rains. this issue have been reported before but since the rains started we can not use the stove whenever its raining."
Actual Repairs Done:
- Remove approximately 9sq ft of shingles to expose deck
- If identified by technician, replace rotten plywood found in exposed area to create a smooth hard deck surface
- Install ice and water shield underlayment to exposed deck
- Install shingles to match existing roof as close as possible
- Remove and replace 8 shingles to match existing roof as close as possible
What other option was the homeowner considering, and what did they decide to do?
They were considering a roof replacement
What could happen if they do nothing?
Free Inspections - Same Day Service
If nothing were done the roof would have continued to leak, and they would have had major interior and framing damage.
What was the cheapest option available, and the most expensive option available?
Least- $1,600 Most- $10,000-$10,200