Your roof has had multiple problems in a short timeframe and the cost of repairing over a relatively short timeframe is adding up. It makes financial sense to replace. Here are some other reasons why you should get a new roof installed:
- Your roof is old – you’re missing granules, shingles are cracking
- Your roof is ugly – 40 percent of a home’s curb appeal comes from the roof. You can make your home look like you want it to and be happy with what you see when you come home every day!
- Your insurance company is requiring it
- Your home has storm damage
Estimates for a complete roof replacement are free. Realtors or property owners wanting an inspection report should call us for more details.
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you about a roof replacement as soon as possible
Ask about our other contracting services:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Basement Finishing
- ….and more (let us know what your needs are!)
Looking for the best Roofing Company in Atlanta, Ga? Call Castle Roofing and Construction in Atlanta. We provide top rated re-roofing and new roof services in the Atlanta, Area.
Don’t forget to take advantage of possible coupons, discounts or financing options that may be available for your re-roofing project.
You can watch the video below to see what some of our customers have to say about Castle Roofing.
Your Atlanta Re-Roofing and New Roof Pros
Replacing your roof (or re-roofing) is one of the largest home improvement projects that you will ever have. Once you have determined that your roof needs to be changed, the price should not be the only thing you look at.
Buying a roof is not like buying a car. Sometimes, homeowners get very set on a number that they are willing to pay and they don’t really even understand what they are getting.
The process is going to be disruptive and in the end, you will have a new roof. Along the way, there are going to be men banging on your home with tools and there will be hours filled with hard labor.
As a homeowner, you want to know the following:
1. Does the re-roofing professional have any certifications. Does the contractor have experience that make them a trusted professional?
2. How will this re-roofing project be supervised?
3. What will the re-roofing process be like from start to finish?
4. How do I communicate my questions about the installation throughout the project?
5. What am I really getting besides shingles? Do I really understand what a roofing system is?
6. What unforeseen issues are covered/not-covered through the agreed upon price on the contract?
7. What should my expectations be about cleanliness before, during, and after the project?
8. What criteria exist letting me know I got the job done right?
9. Will I have to manage anything?
10. What happens if something gets broken during the install?
11. Do I feel comfortable that my roofing specialist will make sure that everything has been done as was agreed upon?
12. Are other homeowners happy with their work?
13. Is the staff courteous and easy to reach?
Castle Roofing will ensure that you feel comfortable with your decision to work with us. From start to finish, you want to work with a company that will do what they said they’ll do and have your satisfaction in mind.
Make sure that you hire a re-roofing professional that has amazing reviews and a reputation for excellence.
Our team at Castle Roofing is ready to help you with every type of re-roofing problem. We’re on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you with your re-roofing needs at a moments notice. We will get down to the nitty-gritty, answer any questions and ensure you’re getting the best roof in Atlanta!
Castle Roofing and Construction has been perfecting the art of new roofs for years. While our industry has changed with technology and innovation, one aspect has remained true: Our dedication to providing the best roofing solutions.